Job #4364 – A great opportunity for a detail oriented individual to join an expanding team in a growing industry! Our innovative, state-of-the-art client is looking for a bright, communicative Accounting Clerk to join their team and support their finance department with a variety of duties. This role will provide the chosen candidate with excellent mentorship and experience in one of Ottawa’s most stable industries. Main responsibilities include:
- Process all monthly invoices for payment
- Charge expenses to appropriate accounts and record entries
- Enter credit card transactions and expense reports
- Assist with bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare monthly invoices for management
If you consider yourself to be a team player with the ability to prioritize and communicate effectively with people at all levels, then don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience in the real estate or construction industry
- Experience with Newstar
- Experience in a multi-company environment
- $50,000 – $55,000 annual salary
- Fully paid benefits
- Generous vacation
- RRSP Plan
Internal Job ID#: 4364
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4364.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.