Accounts Payable/ Payroll Specialist
Job #4066 Our client in the high-tech industry, who has enjoyed rapid growth and great success, is looking for an Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist to join them on a 3-month contract! There is a strong possibility of this position to turn permanent and is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of this successful company. Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Assist with payroll duties
- Assist with accounts payable functions
- Work closely with the controller on ongoing projects
- Other duties as requested
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are organized and have excellent attention to detail, please apply today! Your confidence and ‘can-do’ attitude will take you far in this collaborative team!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting or finance
- 3+ years’ experience in payroll and accounts payable
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Netsuite software application is considered an asset!
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $65,000 salary range
- Free parking
- Hybrid work set-up
Location: Ottawa – Kanata
Internal Job ID#: 4066
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4066.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.