Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job #3640 – Our well-established client is looking for a fluently bilingual Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team! Reporting to the Controller, the selected incumbent will possess a positive can-do attitude while providing support to the finance team and taking ownership of the day-to-day accounts receivable tasks. Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain a list of overdue receivables
- Assist management in the collection of overdue receivables
- Process incoming payments
- Assist in the preparation and posting of daily cash receipts
- Identifying and analyzing customer accounts and related delinquencies
- Additional tasks as required
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Fluently bilingual (English & French)
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Fantastic customer service skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $40,000 – $45,000 salary range
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
- RRSP matching
- Free Parking
Internal Job ID#: 3640
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3640.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.