Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job #3663 – Our client has experienced tremendous growth through acquisitions and is now looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team! This is a great opportunity to work under a fantastic mentor in a friendly team environment that will provide excellent growth potential and ongoing challenges for the right candidate. Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Liaise with customers to resolve any invoice or payment discrepancies
- Identify and contact overdue accounts and related delinquencies
- Ensure timely communication to internal and external requests
- Post customer payments and record cash transactions
- Prepare detailed monthly statements and reports
- Assist with month-end and year-end reporting and reconciliations
- Additional duties as required
If you possess a positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and enjoy continuously improving on processes, we want to hear from you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $35,000 – $43,000 salary range
- Generous monthly bonus incentives
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Good benefits package
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Central/West)
Internal Job ID#: 3663
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3663.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.