Job #3660 – The perfect chance to join a well-established and respected organization that offers both excellent mentorship and a great working environment where your hard work is both recognized and rewarded! As an integral part of the leadership team, the Assistant Controller will have the chance to help grow the business through change while using their top-notch leadership and interpersonal skills to take ownership of the accounting departments. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Supervise the accounts payable, accounts receivable and revenue accounting departments
- Provide support to Corporate Controller with all accounting functions
- Manage financial reporting while ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting standards
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures while liaising with auditors
- Assist with the implementation of process improvements and efficiencies as required
- Ad hoc duties as needed
We are looking for an individual that is collaborative, patient and has a strong ability to listen and help resolve problems as they arise. If you would like to grow your career in an excellent corporate environment, apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation required
- 5+ years of progressive experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $90,000 – $100,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- Group benefits plan & RRSP matching
- Excellent additional perks!
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3660
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3660.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.