Job #4001 – Excellent opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join an established company in the healthcare industry. The successful candidate is organized, efficient and is a quick learner who is comfortable communicating with colleagues and managers alike. Main responsibilities include:
- Accounting for all monthly expenses
- Draw preparation and distribution for each partner
- Assist with monthly audit
- Assist with the preparation of financial information for corporate taxes
- Assist the administrative staff as needed
A self-managed candidate who is independent and collaborative will thrive in this environment. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum 3+ years full cycle accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills, and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or Sage 50
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal & written
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $65,000 – $75,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent benefits package!
- Hybrid work set up
Internal Job ID#: 4001
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4001.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.