Director of Finance
Job #3635 – Our busy, growing global client is looking for a Director of Finance to lead their small, local team. If you are a hands-on leader who is keen to lead and develop a team, this is for you! This role and company are the best of both worlds – work in a cohesive, collaborative team here in Ottawa and report to the parent company – a large publicly traded entity. Main responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic financial leadership
- Accountable for month-end/ quarterly reports in accordance with IFRS
- Cost analysis and forecasting
- Risk management review
- Ongoing policy and process improvements
In this role, you will be a partner in the senior leadership team and have a seat at the table to voice your recommendations. As well, reporting to head office means adhering to a specific set of variables and tight deadlines.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA/CA)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal & written
You will also have attention to detail and enjoy mentoring others. Working closely with the VP of Finance & CEO, you will be an integral part of the overall picture and be able to contribute daily!
- $110,000 – $125,000 salary range
- Generous bonus potential
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- 3+ weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3635
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3635.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.