Director of Finance
Job #3903 – Our not-for-profit client is looking for a Director of Finance to join their team! If you are eager to take on new challenges, roll up your sleeves and provide strategic advice on processes and efficiencies, this is for you! You will be well-versed in the not-for-profit sector and have a keen eye for process and system development. The main responsibilities include:
- Oversee day to day financial accounting operations, including overseeing a small accounting team
- Oversee the organization’s budgets and financial processes, ensuring compliance with funder requirements
- Lead the annual audit and project audits
- Manage all assets and bank accounts
- Prepare financial reports and present to the board of directors
- Provide strategic advice in all matters related to finances
You will have strong supervisory experience and be excited to be part of a small but mighty organization! You will welcome change and be passionate about what they represent!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation (CA,CPA,CMA,CGA)
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong supervisory experience
- Not-for-profit experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with government funding
- French as a second language
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $90,000 – $100,000 annual salary range
- Group insurance benefits
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Working remotely for the time being
Internal Job ID#: 3903
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3903.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.