Job #3695 – Are you looking for a supervisory role in a small, tight-knit team? Our Crown corporation client is looking for a Finance Manager who can assist primarily with contract management and financial planning while leading a small team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, your main responsibilities include:
- Variance analysis
- Corporate planning
- Process and policy improvement
This position requires a proven leader who is adaptable to shifting priorities and has a collaborative approach.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation preferred
- 7-10 years’ experience, including at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Bilingualism – Excellent English and French communication (written & verbal)
- Tech savvy with strong Microsoft Excel skills
This is the perfect opportunity to join a well-established, stable organization which will guarantee you a good work/life balance, while still offering you technical challenges to keep you interested and engaged!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $90,000 – $105,000 salary range
- Excellent benefits including pension!
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Bonus potential
- Excellent work/life balance
Location: Ottawa (Downtown)
Internal Job ID#: 3695
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3695.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.