Job #3659 – Our not-for-profit client is looking for a Finance Manager in a part-time capacity (3 days/week). This is a role where you would oversee a small accounting department and take ownership of the month end processes and statements. They are at a point where they would benefit from someone coming in to assess their processes and make recommendations regarding automation and efficiencies. Main responsibilities include:
- Oversee a small accounting team
- Reconcile inter-company accounts and bank accounts
- Produce month-end reports and statements
- Execute all adjusting journal entries
- Manage cash and other assets
In addition, this person would be responsible for the accounting system and make recommendations if a new system needs to be implemented (and assist with that implementation).
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal Accounting Education
- Supervisory Experience
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry would be an asset
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $55,000 – $60,000 salary range for 3 days per week!
- Excellent insurance benefits plan
- Generous vacation
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3659
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3659.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.