Job #3637 – Are you looking to be part of a local Ottawa success story? Our established not-for-profit client is looking for a Finance Manager to take charge of their accounting department. If you are passionate about giving back, this is an amazing organization that has been in our community for decades. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be part of the management team, mentor the staff and help improve policies and processes. Your main responsibilities include:
- Oversee daily accounting transactions
- Manage payroll
- Monthly & quarterly financial statements and reports
- Develop and improve internal policies and guidelines
- Develop risk management tools and processes
- Assist with the annual audit
This is the type of environment where you will need to be organized, independent and take initiative. You will need to be able to multi-task and switch gears quickly and efficiently as you will have many hats to wear daily. Being hands on will be important in this small team!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completion of/or in the process of obtaining the CPA designation
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Government funding experience
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $75,000 salary range
- Group insurance plan
- RRSP matching program
- 3+ weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
- Great work/life balance!
Internal Job ID#: 3637
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3637.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.