Job #4343 – Are you looking to join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Our well-established client is looking for a competent, reliable, and experienced accountant to join their great team! The ideal candidate will have at least two years of hands-on accounting experience working around the general ledger and being involved in month-end adjusting entries, statements, and reports. They will also need to have advanced Excel skills as there is a lot of data to sift through. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Input month end adjustment entries
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare weekly reports & month end financials
- Prepare weekly management KPI reports
- Variance analysis
- Assist with annual reports & year-end working papers
This is a great opportunity to join a positive team in a remote environment. It’s important in this ‘virtual’ world that you are able to be focused and independent as well as take initiative. They are also requiring someone who has some knowledge of cost accounting. If you are an energetic and responsible person that enjoys a business that is customer-focused, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar accounting role
- Month-end close experience
- Advanced Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $55,000 – $65,000 annual salary
- Bonus potential
- Group insurance plan paid by the employer!
- RRSP match
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Internal Job ID#: 4343
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4343.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.