Job #4627 – A unique opportunity to join a prominent and stable organization right here in the nation’s capital! Our long-standing and well-respected client is looking to hire a naturally curious Management Accountant to play a key role within their finance team. Here you will be responsible for preparing forecasts and reports as well as providing strategic analysis and direction for the operational groups. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and eager to learn while still having experience with financial planning and reporting. Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare budgets, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports
- Prepare financial performance reports and provide analysis and recommendations
- Assist in the development of organizational strategies and plans
- Act as a subject matter expert for Enterprise Business System and provide support
- Provide recommendations on system improvements to enhance efficiencies
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to join a top-notch employer that will offer you a great work-life balance within a rewarding work environment, as well as ongoing employee learning to support career development!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting and/or finance
- Completed CPA designation
- 3+ years’ experience in financial planning & reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- JD Edwards
- Bilingual (French/English)
- $85,000-$95,000 annual salary
- Fantastic benefits package
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Hybrid work schedule – 2 days in office
Internal Job ID#: 4627
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4627.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.