Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Job #4589 – Reporting to the CFO and working closely with members of the executive management team, this position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to both financial performance and operational effectiveness. The Manager, FP&A will play a crucial role in monitoring performance and supporting operational and strategic decision-making across the organization. These objectives will be met by providing timely and insightful financial analysis, forecasting and operational support to the Finance departments. Main responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Finance team to develop, maintain and enhance financial models, forecasts, and budgets
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of performance against the annual budget and run comprehensive forecasts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly analysis by business line, customer, revenue line/product and other dimensions as required
- Support the month-end and quarter-end close process by reconciling data, preparing accruals, and assisting with financial reporting
- Analyze financial data and performance metrics to identify trends, risks, and other opportunities, providing actional insights to key stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of management reports, variance analysis, and presentations for the executive management team
- Regularly review, refine, and improve upon data processes and tools to enhance efficiencies
- Support due diligence and provide analytical and advisory support for acquisitions and integration of financial and administrative functions
If you are a dynamic self-starter, eager to learn and expand your knowledge – look no further! Our client offers a competitive compensation package with the chance to work alongside an accomplished leadership team. Apply now – don’t miss out!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA or CFA designation strongly preferred
- A minimum 5+ years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience required
- Ability to interpret complex financial, sales, and operational data, draw meaningful conclusions and provide actional recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and finance business partnering skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data analysis tools and different software platforms
- Good understanding of software and percentage of completion revenue recognition
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $100,000 – $125,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Great benefits package
- Flexible/Hybrid work model
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 4589
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4589.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.