Job #4584 – Our well-established client located about 15 minutes north of Renfrew is looking for a Payroll Specialist. The successful candidate is a collaborative team player that can manage and organize multiple work activities to meet established deadlines and priorities. Working alongside another payroll specialist and reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Produce weekly and bi-weekly payrolls and ensure compliance with government regulations
- Ensure accurate day-to-day benefit and pension plan administration
- Implement salary changes, issue T4’s, maintain vacation entitlements, and issue weekly absentee reports
- Assist employees with any payroll or benefit-related inquiries
- WSIB and EHT filings
- Administer safety training programs
- Lead internal and external audits
- Administer credit card accounts and travel expenses
This is a great opportunity to join a positive work environment that offers a great work-life balance – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- PCP designation preferred
- 4+ years full cycle Ontario payroll experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance (have lived in Canada for at least 10 years)
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $53,000 – $72,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Great benefits
- RRSP matching plan
- Free parking
Location: Near Renfrew – In the office full-time
Internal Job ID#: 4584
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4584.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.